Mortgage Broker - Team Member
Oceanvale Mortgage & Finance is growing and we are looking for the right person to come join us. We have a cohesive and well-functioning team and are seeking one more individual that is looking for a place to grow as a professional with the support of a great group of people.
Founded in 2015, Oceanvale set out into the Nanaimo market to make a difference in the way our clients experience the mortgaging process. The reaction to our model has been astounding and we want to build around our core principles of client experience and results. Since inception, we have grown from 1 to 7, including a full time administrator, full-time underwriter, insurance agent, and a newly added business development manager.
We are looking for a mortgage professional that has at least 2 years broker experience and has a desire to join a team that has a high focus on growth and client experience. We have 3 offices: one in Nanaimo North Town Centre, one in Victoria, and a new office currently being built on Uplands drive.
The ideal candidate has the following:
- Successful completion of the Sauder School of Business Mortgage Broker's course.
- A growing book of clients.
- An understanding of the latest OSFI and government adjustments to Canadian mortgage lending.
- A desire to increase their client base and profile in Nanaimo.
- An ability to work with others and perform under a team mentality.
- Desire to possibly expand their presence into the Victoria market.
What we have to offer:
- We pool our volume so have the best rates on the market with top tier pay.
- We sometimes get exclusive rate/product offerings from top lenders like MCAP and First National.
- A growing market presence in Nanaimo that's locally owned and operated.
- Direct investor funds to lend out privately.
- A new presence in Victoria with a growing network to leverage.
- Top ranked Google presence.
- A full-time administrator to handle all paperwork and funding requirements.
- A business development team member to assist in marketing, social media, and business growth.
- Timeshare in our mall location which generates walk-in traffic business.
- A brand new head office, centrally located in Nanaimo, to hold referral and client meetings.
- A fantastic group of people!
If you are driven, a self starter, and want to be a part of a fast growing company, please apply! If this posting is up, we are still looking for the right person.
Contact owner and managing broker, Nolan Smith - firstname.lastname@example.org, to inquire.